Paul Smuts handed me my first blogging award today. I’ve only been blogging for a short while now, and I consider it a great honor to have such an incredible trophy bestowed upon me. So, thanks Paul, I enjoy reading your posts also. I like your posts because I think I can relate to it the best. Keep on blogging!!!!!!!!
Here’s the Rules:
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs
It was kinda hard to come up with ‘random‘ facts about myself, but I tried to make this as awkward as possible. I hope that some of you that read this learn something new about me.
- If I smile, with my mouth open in a certain position, you can see the negative spot of my mouth (where there are no teeth) forms the ‘Bat-Signal’.
- Every now and again, I take out my wrestling shoes and sniff them. I love that smell- like sweat and hard work, dreams and inspirations.
- I am a twin.
- My Mom also gave birth to another set of twins, 10 years before me. They are fraternal, whereas me and my brother are identical.
- I hate Nike’s.
- I am a year older than almost everyone else in my grade, because I started kindergarten later than the other 1999 babies- instead I’m stuck with all the kids born in 2000.
- After cutting weight for wrestling, I managed to gain 12 pounds in less than 24 hours, prior to weigh-ins. I remember specifically consuming a whole jar of Peter Pan Peanut Butter that day,
I saw this award on some blogs yesterday too, especially the running blogs. So I’ve tried not to re-nominate people, but I’m not quite sure if I succeeded. Here are the winners.
http://crazysweatymommy.com/ Crazy Sweaty Mommy
http://fitfor365.wordpress.com/ Fit For A Year
http://bestracecostumes.wordpress.com/ Jill on Best Running Costumes
http://insanityof26point2.wordpress.com/ The Insanity of 26.2
http://pnwrunner.com/ PNW Runner
http://runtowardszen.wordpress.com/ Run Toward Zen
http://ghilliegirl88.wordpress.com/ This is a Bit Random but…
http://dietdroid3000.wordpress.com/ Diet Droid 3000
http://keepcalmandjustrun.wordpress.com/ Keep Calm and Just Run
http://theimprobablerunner.wordpress.com/ The Improbable Runner
http://runningredeemed.wordpress.com/ Running Redeemed
http://danisfitnessdiary.wordpress.com/ Dani’s Fitness Diary
http://adriadc.wordpress.com/ The way I Run My Life
http://plaviska1970.wordpress.com/ Running Wild
http://theshutdownrunner.wordpress.com/ The Shutdown Runner
Thanks again for the post, Paul Smuts, and to everyone I nominated- Keep on Blogging. This was a nice little surprise right before the weekend. EPIC.